Soft Tissue Therapy
Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage & Massage Therapy in Epsom, Ashtead, Leatherhead and surrounding areas
Soft Tissue Therapy
I am a Soft Tissue Therapist that assesses, treats and rehabilitates aches, pains & injuries by offering Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage and Massage Therapy. If you are looking for either a Sports, Deep tissue or general Massage therapy near Ashtead, Leatherhead or Epsom then these treatments combined with advanced techniques are ideal for you.
During treatments I use advanced soft tissue and remedial massage methods including Neuromuscular Techniques (NMT) to reduce muscle tension, Muscle Energy Techniques (MET) to strengthen, restore muscle tone, improve posture and increase muscle function, Soft Tissue Release (STR) which can release tight muscles and aid the breakdown of scar adhesions, alongside Positional Release Techniques (PRT) and Myofascial Techniques. I can also provide a posture assessment to help bring you back into optimal musculoskeletal alignment and advise on remedial exercises for long term improvements. Take a look at some of the posture information leaflets at the bottom of this page.
Massage therapy and soft tissue techniques offer clients the support and remedy to treat pain, injury and musculoskeletal dysfunction. Part of the treatment process is to provide on-going advice on how to improve and recover, including remedial exercises and stretching techniques.
- Prevent Injury
- Enhance performance
- Provide pre/post sports event treatment
- Reduce muscle tension
- Help treat headaches, posture and musculoskeletal issues
- Help reduce everyday pain such as back ache, stiff neck & shoulders, hip & knee pain
- Reduce fatigue
- Break down scar tissue
- Increase range of movement
- Assist with rehabilitation post surgery
- Reduce occupational postural tension
- Identify underlying muscle damage
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve circulation
- Management of chronic conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma & Arthritis
- Stimulate / sedate nerve endings
Who can benefit?
- Athletes - those who compete or participate in sports
- Clients experiencing muscle and tendon strains and ligament sprains
- Those with common complaints such as back ache, stiff neck, shoulder pain
- Clients in need of relaxing massage therapy
If you are looking for Massage Therapy in Epsom, a Sports Massage in the Ashtead area or a Deep Tissue Massage Therapist near Leatherhead, then my Clinic based in Woodlands Road Epsom is easily accessible for you. I'm also ideally located for those looking for a Therapist near to Banstead, Dorking, Cobham and Guildford and other areas within Surrey.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an initial appointment.
Client Information leaflets
Please feel free to download any of the leaflets provided, they are to give you information, tips and advice. Click on the link to open the PDF leaflet for that subject.
Benefits of Good Posture
Which Posture Are You?
Why Posture Matters
Strategies for surviving a Lockdown
Surviving a Lockdown